Buster Bar Lasagna – Decadent layers of Oreo cookies, ice cream, hot fudge, Snickers bars and whipped topping make up this delicious 5-layer dessert!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Chinet® brand. All opinions are 100% mine.
You all know how I love summer, right? As the days go flying by, I’m trying to make the most out of each one. I’ve been getting up early, staying active until well into the evening and going to bed, feeling accomplished. When you’re a “Type A” personality like I am, that all just equates to content and happiness.
Let me tell you what. . .it’s been hot around here lately. I like it. I love it. I want some more of it. Sing along with me? 🙂 I’ve been very focused on preparing cool foods like delicious salads and no bake treats like this Buster Bar Lasagna dessert.
This dessert has five decadent layers of Oreo cookies, ice cream, hot fudge, Snickers bars and whipped topping!
Desserts like this are to be shared with family and friends.
Desserts like this should be eaten around a table with lots of laughter in the background.
Desserts like this belong on nothing other than Chinet® Classic White™ All Occasion Plates.
Chinet® is all about bringing people together to enjoy. They keep clean-up simple, so everyone has a good time, including the host or hostess. I love that. Don’t you, too? We entertain a lot and host more potlucks than I can count. It just makes sense to keep things simple. Because who wants to be constantly running around and cleaning up while your guests are relaxing and having a good time? Not me. I’ve been there. I’m sure you have, too.
Chinet® Classic White™ All Occasion plates are sturdy, durable, leak and cut-resistant. Whether you’re serving up juicy steaks, shrimp kabobs or desserts like this buster bar lasagna, they won’t let you down. Trust me. We’ve put them through a lot. 😉
Ice cream desserts can get a bit messy when it’s warm out, but that’s the best time to eat them, in my opinion.
All of the layers start to blend together and it you really taste all of the flavors. Pure heaven. Down. To. The. Very. Last. Bite. And clean up? What clean up? 😉
Right now BJ’s Wholesale Club is running a sale through July 31 on Chinet® Classic White™ plates. You can find a $2.00 off coupon for them in BJ’s Big Brand Mailer! So, what are you waiting for? Find a store near you!
Buster Bar Lasagna
Decadent layers of Oreo cookies, ice cream, hot fudge, Snickers bars and whipped topping make up this delicious 5-layer dessert!
- Yield: 12
- 30 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 11.75 jar hot fudge topping
- 3 full size Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 8 ounce container whipped topping
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until they reach crumb consistency.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the crumbs and set aside.
- Place the rest of the cookie crumbs in a 9×13″ baking pan.
- Add the melted butter to the pan and use a fork to combine the cookie crumbs with the butter.
- Press the crumbs tightly into the pan with the back of the fork.
- Spread the softened ice cream on top of the cookie crumb layer. Freeze.
- Heat the fudge topping in the microwave according to the instructions.
- Spread the fudge topping on top of the ice cream layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped candy bars on top of the fudge topping layer. Freeze.
- Spread the whipped topping on top of the fudge and candy layer. Freeze.
- Allow to thaw 10-15 minutes at room temperature before cutting and serving.