Honey Roasted Carrots – sweet and flavorful carrots roasted to perfection! Such a delicious side to any meal!
This post includes affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
This is going to be hard to believe but there are some days, I crave vegetables over something sweet. During the week, I prepare veggies in so many different ways. I broil them, grill them, sauté them and roast them. In the winter months, roasting is probably my favorite preparation method. It just brings out so much flavor!
My husband loves these honey roasted carrots. Whenever I roast vegetables in the oven, I use my Silpat baking mat. It makes clean up SO easy. I drizzle the carrots with some olive oil and honey and then flavor them with some thyme and a little bit of salt.
It’s the perfect flavor combination.
The honey helps caramelize them a bit in the oven and they come out tasting sweet and delicious. Would you believe they’re even better the next day? They are. These bright orange beauties only take 30 minutes in the oven and go well as a side to chicken, ribs, beef – you name it! They’re so worth it and I’m betting you’re going to love these honey roasted carrots, too!
I can’t wait to hear from those of you who try them!
- 3 pounds carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Clean and slice the carrots diagonally in 1½-inch-thick slices.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the carrots with the oil, honey, salt, and thyme until well-coated.
- Arrange in an even layer and bake in the oven until browned and caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the pan for a few minutes.