A simple and beautiful layered cake topped with strawberries and cream, made right in the air fryer!
Ingredients for each layer:
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 8 oz. Cool Whipped, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, divided
- To prepare first layer of cake, beat eggs and sugar on high for 6 minutes.
- Add vanilla, flour, baking soda and cream of tartar and mix on medium for 1 minute.
- Pour batter into your greased air fryer cake pan.
- Bake at 325º Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Cool and flip cake onto a plate.
- Repeat for additional layer.
- Top first layer with half of the container of Cool Whip.
- Place second cake layer on top of first.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top of the cake.
- Evenly distribute strawberries for garnish.