Air Fryer Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
Easy and delicious chicken and cheese quesadillas made in minutes in the air fryer!
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 12 min
- Yield: 2
- 2 soft tortilla shells (that fit in your air fryer basket)
- 2/3 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- Toppings: sour cream, onions, lime (optional)
- Lay one tortilla on your work surface.
- Sprinkle half of cheese on tortilla.
- Sprinkle chicken on top.
- Top chicken with remaining cheese, followed by the second tortilla.
- Place in greased air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 350ºF for 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip and air fry for an additional 4-5 minutes or until tortilla begins to brown and cheese is melted.
Tip: To prevent the tortilla shells from “flying around” in the air fryer, place a small trivet or baking pan on top of the quesadilla.