Air Fryer Parmesan Shrimp
Simple and flavorful garlic and parmesan air-fried shrimp, ready in 10 minutes!
- 2 pounds jumbo cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon, quartered
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, parmesan cheese, pepper, oregano, basil, onion powder and olive oil.
- Gently toss shrimp in mixture until evenly-coated.
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick spray and place shrimp in basket.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until seasoning on shrimp is browned.
- Squeeze the lemon over the shrimp before serving.
If using an oven, bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes.