A flavorful brown sugar and balsamic glaze coats this light and flaky fish.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces halibut
- .12 teaspoon black pepper
- In a bowl, mix together vinegar, brown sugar and mustard.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly spray fish with cooking spray, then sprinkle with black pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet lightly coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add fish and cook until browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
- Turn pieces over. Spoon vinegar mixture over browned sides.
- Reduce heat and cook until fish is opaque but still moist in the center, about 4 to 5 minutes longer. Serve immediately.
Nutrition facts are estimates only.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 4.4g
- Sodium: 184.2
- Fat: 25.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g
- Protein: 26.4g