Bloomin’ Dirt Cups
- 10 6-7 oz. paper or plastic cups
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 16 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 10 gummy worms
- 5 giant roaster marshmallows (cut in half)
- 80 M&M chocolate candies (8 per marshmallow – you pick the colors)
- 10 green plastic spoons
- Combine the pudding mix and milk in large bowl and whisk for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in the Cool Whip.
- Spoon the pudding and Cool Whip mixture into 10 (6- to 7-oz.) paper or plastic cups and top with the Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and top with the gummy worms and “spoon flowers” just before serving.
- Stick the handle end of a spoon into one of the marshmallow halves. Place 1 M&M candy piece in the center of the sticky side of the marshmallow and 7 M&M candies around the piece in the center to create the flower “petals.”
- Calories: 10240
- Sugar: 969
- Sodium: 8300
- Fat: 308
- Saturated Fat: 175
- Unsaturated Fat: 29
- Trans Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 1772
- Protein: 109
- Cholesterol: 120