Cheesy Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Cut a slit about 3/4 of the way through each chicken breast.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper.
- To prepare filling, combine artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and garlic in a medium mixing bowl.
- Evenly distribute filling into the four chicken breasts.
- Secure the chicken breasts shut with 2-3 toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts to skillet and cook for 6-7 minutes, then flip.
- Cover and cook the other side for an additional 6-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.