Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup bite-size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis, each cup cut in half
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Line an 8×8 pan with waxed paper.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave – stopping and stirring until the chips are completely melted. Add in the peanut butter and mix well until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until slightly firm.
- In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine the chocolate chips and the cream until the chips are melted, stirring constantly.
- Pour over the peanut butter layer.
- Sprinkle the Reese’s Minis over the chocolate layer.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. When firm, cut into bars.
- Calories: 7080
- Sugar: 417
- Sodium: 3124
- Fat: 510
- Saturated Fat: 195
- Unsaturated Fat: 269
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 516
- Protein: 172
- Cholesterol: 312