Cotton Candy Fudge
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 12 ounces white chocolate or vanilla chips
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cotton candy flavoring
- Pink food coloring (I used McCormick NEON food color)
- Line a 13×9 inch pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Combine sugar, butter, heavy cream and butter in a saucepan, cooking and stirring over low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, bring the contents to a boil while stirring for about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and mix in the marshmallow creme and vanilla chips until all of the chips are melted.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture into the foil-lined pan.
- Add the cotton candy flavoring to the saucepan and stir until combined.
- Drop or drizzle spoonfuls of the cotton candy mixture over the mixture already in the pan.
- Add 2-3 drops of the pink food coloring in various areas on top of the fudge in the pan and then cut through the fudge with a butter knife to make the swirls.
- Cover and allow to set in the refrigerator.
- Remove the fudge from the pan by picking up with the foil and then cutting into squares.
- Calories: 5862
- Sugar: 694
- Sodium: 556
- Fat: 314
- Saturated Fat: 195
- Unsaturated Fat: 97
- Trans Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 764
- Protein: 27
- Cholesterol: 682