Double Crunch Chicken Drumsticks
These chicken drumsticks are super crunchy on the outside and packed with flavor! Make them in the air fryer or the oven!
- Yield: 6 drumsticks 1x
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Extra parsley for garnish, optional
- In a medium bowl whisk all ingredients together except the drumsticks.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with nonstick spray.
- Rinse each drumstick in cold water and roll into the crumb mixture, reserving the remaining mixture.
- Place one by one into air fryer basket and spray the drumsticks with nonstick spray.
- Cook for 22-24 minutes at 360º Fahrenheit.
- Halfway through cooking, sprinkle some of the remaining crumbs on top of the drumsticks again and spray with nonstick spray.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
To make the chicken drumsticks in the oven:
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Cover drumsticks loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover the drumsticks and follow step #6 in recipe above.
- Bake for 45 more minutes or until juices in the chicken run clear and the temp reaches 165º Fahrenheit.