Edible Unicorn Cookie Dough
Sweet, eggless sugar cookie dough filled with colors and sprinkles!
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Food coloring – pink, purple, blue
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Spread the flour out on a baking sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes to kill any bacteria.
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Mix in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Mix in the salt and flour until combined.
- Spread the dough out onto a baking sheet.
- Add a few drops of each color food coloring.
- Spread color throughout dough with spatula.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Store in fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Warm cookie dough slightly in microwave before eating if taking directly out of the fridge.