Fritos Pie Casserole
- 1 can Ro-Tel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1.5 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 taco seasoning packet (I used Ortega)
- 1 10 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cups Fritos Scoops, crushed and divided
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef in a pan with the chopped onions.
- Drain off the grease, return the beef to the pan and mix in the taco seasoning packet.
- Mix in the corn, sour cream, salsa and Ro-Tel and heat through.
- Transfer half of the meat mixture to a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Add two cups of the crushed Frito scoops.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with 1/2 cup of cheese and reserving the other half for later.
- Transfer to preheated oven and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the last 1/2 cup of cheese onto the casserole the last 2-3 minutes of baking time.
- Calories: 2761
- Sugar: 26
- Sodium: 4022
- Fat: 194
- Saturated Fat: 99
- Unsaturated Fat: 74
- Trans Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 70
- Protein: 188
- Cholesterol: 748