Instant Pot Corned Beef
Deliciously tender, juicy and flavorful corned beef and baby carrots made in your Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi in under two hours!
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans beef broth (I used Campbells)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) can of beer
- 1 (3 pound) corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 2 cups baby carrots
- Combine beef broth, garlic and beer in cooking pot.
- Place rack inside pot in low position.
- Sprinkle half of the corned beef spice packet on the brisket and the rest in the cooking pot.
- Place brisket on the rack.
- Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure and cook for 90 minutes.
- Allow to natural release for 15 minutes – then quick-release.
- Unlock and remove the lid.
- Transfer brisket to a baking sheet, cover with foil and set aside.
- Remove rack and place baby carrots in liquid.
- Close and lock lid.
- Select high pressure and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve carrots with corned beef.
I like to trim some of the fat from the corned beef and place the carrots and the corned beef back into the liquid to keep it warm and moist until ready to eat.