Mega Chocolate Chip Cookies
Your guests’ eyes will get as big as these cookies when they see and taste the soft, chewy deliciousness!
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen 1x
- 3 large eggs
- 4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 16 ounces brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- In a very large bowl, beat eggs with a hand mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add butter, sugars, vanilla, salt and baking soda and beat on low.
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
- Mold dough in 1/3 cup balls, flatten and place about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies 18-21 minutes, rotating cookies between upper and lower racks halfway through baking.
- Transfer cookies to cooling racks.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Store cookies in a tightly covered container with piece of bread to keep them soft.
Will keep for up to 1 week in a container at room temp or in the freezer for up to 3 months.