Mint Oreo Pudding Shots
Perfect for the holidays, St. Patrick’s Day or just whenever you’re in the mood for a little taste of mint and chocolate. These taste just like an adult version of a Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie!
- 4.2 ounce box cookies ‘n creme instant pudding
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Creme de Menthe
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip
- Oreo cookies, crushed (for garnish)
- Whisk together the instant pudding, milk, and Creme de Menthe until combined.
- Add Cool Whip a little at a time; whisk together.
- Pour or spoon the mixture into disposable shot glasses or 2 ounce cups with lids.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
There have been times I’ve just refrigerated these shots rather than putting them in the freezer, and they still set just fine.