Ninja Foodi French Dip Sandwiches
Flavorful, tender beef and melted cheese served on a browned kaiser roll – ready in just an hour in the Ninja Foodi.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 13 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 4 pound beef chuck roast
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bottle Guinness Draught Beer
- 10 kaiser rolls or hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Provolone cheese
- Combine salt, pepper and garlic and rub on roast.
- Place roast in Foodi cooking pot.
- Add the beef broth, Lipton onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, and beer to the cooking pot.
- Put pressure cooking lid on Foodi ensuring pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
- Select HIGH PRESSURE for 50 minutes.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes, then QUICK RELEASE.
- Remove the meat from the Foodi and place into baking pan.
- With two forks, shred the beef. Set aside.
- Place a rack inside the Foodi ensuring it sits above the liquid.
- Butter the inside of the rolls and top each half with 1 slice of Provolone cheese.
- Select BROIL and check frequently until cheese is melted and rolls are browned to your liking.
- Remove rack from Foodi and return beef to Foodi pot.
- Allow meat to soak up juices until ready to serve.
If you would like to brown multiple sandwiches at once, place rolls or buns on baking sheet and broil in the oven, watching carefully so they do not burn.