Ninja Foodi Hot Chocolate
Six-ingredient creamy hot chocolate made right in the Ninja Foodi or on the stovetop.
- Yield: 12 cups 1x
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in Ninja Foodi cooking pot.
- Sauté on HIGH for about 15 minutes, stirring often, until chocolate chips are melted.
- Turn heat to LOW to keep warm.
Stovetop instructions: Combine all ingredients in a stockpot over medium low heat. Stir often until chocolate chips are melted. Turn heat to low to keep warm.