- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 6 Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar squares, chopped
- 2 Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, crushed
- Cut 3 marshmallows in half and place sticky side down along the inside of a glass. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip the heavy cream, marshmallow fluff and vanilla together and set aside.
- Set oven to broil on low and brown the last three marshmallows. Remove from oven.
- In a blender, blend together the milk, chocolate sauce, toasted marshmallows and chocolate ice cream until well-mixed.
- Drizzle some Hershey’s syrup around the insides of the glass.
- When filling the glass, alternate with the ice cream mixture and the marshmallow mixture – starting first with the ice cream and ending with the marshmallow mixture.
- Top the milkshake off with the chopped Hershey’s pieces and sprinkle on the crushed graham crackers.
- Broiling the marshmallows will take under a minute. Make sure to watch them closely. I broiled mine with the door open so I could pull them out quickly.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 1721
- Sugar: 176
- Sodium: 441
- Fat: 87
- Saturated Fat: 54
- Unsaturated Fat: 27
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 217
- Protein: 25
- Cholesterol: 189