Spooky Halloween Punch
This Halloween punch is only three ingredients! When served in a nonpareil-rimmed glass, the color of the candy starts dripping eerily into the punch, creating fun black streaks and darkening the color of the drink!
- Rim each glass with corn syrup.
- Pour some nonpareils into a small dish.
- Place the top of each corn syrup-rimmed glass into the dish of nonpareils.
- Fill each glass 1/3 of the way with grape juice.
- Add 2 ounces of pineapple juice to each glass.
- Top with lemon-lime soda.
Recipe makes 3 12 ounce glasses of punch.
To make a punch bowl full of this punch, mix together:
- 1 large container Welch’s grape juice
- 1 large container Pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter bottle) Lemon-lime soda