- 2 – 8 ounce tubes crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º Fahrenheit.
- For crust, lay crescent rolls on a greased jelly roll pan. Using your hands, push the seams together to create a solid sheet.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning with a hand mixer.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Evenly sprinkle all veggies over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Chill for at least two hours before serving.