Easy Beef Stroganoff – A cheesy and delicious one pan meal that comes together in well under 30 minutes!
We’re all into easy recipes, right? Well, what do you think about an Easy Beef Stroganoff that comes together in under 30 minutes? It’s a ONE skillet meal that the entire family will gobble right up!
Not counting water or garlic pepper, this is literally a 4-ingredient dish! It’s creamy, cheesy and delicious. Good ole’ comfort food. My favorite. There’s just nothing like a plate of pasta to warm you up in the dead of winter. Well, okay – I will admit, this Shepherd’s Pie is pretty good, too.
I like to sprinkle on a little fresh parsley before serving.
If you love mushrooms, feel free to add more into the dish than what’s in the soup. Our kiddos don’t really care for mushrooms, so what’s in the soup is plenty for them.
Heck, they don’t even know they’re in there, so don’t tell them, okay? 😉
I know you’re just going to flip over this easy beef stroganoff. It’s so easy, it’s so cheesy! Feel free to double the recipe if you’re serving a crowd. You’ll be out of the kitchen and enjoying dinner in no time! And just in case you’re wondering, it tastes even better the next day! Enjoy!
Easy Beef Stroganoff
A cheesy and delicious one pan meal that comes together in well under 30 minutes!
- Category: Main
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 6 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up in cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbells Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- Brown beef in large skillet; drain.
- Stir in water and bring to boil.
- Add noodles, reduce heat to medium.
- Cover pan and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- Add Velveeta, soup and pepper.
- Stir until well-combined.