Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the sugar and butter until crumbly.
- Add the eggs, the bananas, vanilla and sour cream.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking soda ,baking powder and salt.
- Stir the dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and transfer to the loaf pan.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until baked through.
- Cool 10-15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Calories: 3460
- Sugar: 310
- Sodium: 2382
- Fat: 133
- Saturated Fat: 79
- Unsaturated Fat: 43
- Trans Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 533
- Protein: 47
- Cholesterol: 659