Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
Tasty, delicious, decadent…this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge will be a huge family favorite!
- Wrap your pan with tin foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unwrap candy from 2 of the Reese’s packages.
- Place the unwrapped cups in rows in your 9×13″ pan. You should be able to fit 4 rows of 6 cups each.
- Next start pouring the chocolate chips into a pan.
- Pour one can of sweetened condensed milk into the bowl with the chocolate chips.
- Put the pan on the stove and start melting this mixture together, stirring often.
- When your mixture on the stove is ready, pour it over the peanut butter cups. Spread the chocolate (covering all of the cups) all of the way to the corners of the pan.
- Take the bowl of cut-up Reese’s cups and sprinkle them over the top of the fudge mixture, pressing them into the chocolate ever so slightly. The deeper you push them in, the more they will melt. If you want a chunkier bar, just basically let them sit on top of the fudge.
- Let the pan cool for a bit on the counter then throw it in the fridge to cool completely. Cut the fudge into squares when you’re ready to go!