World’s Greatest Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cups packed light-brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix flour and baking soda in a small bowl; set aside.
- With a spoon, mix butter, peanut butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Cover dough and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes; allow to cool in the refrigerator for another 20-30 minutes.