Cherry Cheesecake Bars – Light and creamy cheesecake filling spread onto a homemade graham cracker crust, then topped with cherry pie filling.
This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Cherry Cheesecake Bars are one of the most delicious and easy desserts you will ever make! A crumbly graham cracker crust is filled with creamy cheesecake and topped with cherry pie filling.
It’s easy to see why cheesecake is one of America’s favorite desserts. Rich, creamy, and indulgent, it’s the perfect way to cap off a meal. These cherry cheesecake bars are the perfect twist on the classic dessert, with a sweet and tart cherry topping that takes them over the top.
Best of all, they’re still simple enough to make for a weeknight dessert. So give them a try – your family will love them!
HOW TO MAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
To make these easy and delicious cheesecake bars, you’ll need:
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Cool Whip
- Cherry pie filling
Gather your ingredients, preheat the oven to 350º Fahrenheit and follow the instructions below:
- Combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9×13-inch baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the Cool Whip and beat again.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled graham cracker crust.
Next, you’re going to spread the cherry pie filling on top.
Now, chill for 4 hours before serving. Don’t they look delicious?!
CAN I MAKE THE BARS WITHOUT THE CRUST?
Yes, you can! If you want to save some time, you can skip the crust and just spread the batter into an 8×8-inch baking dish. The bars will be a little bit thinner without the crust, but they will be a bit lower in carbs and still delicious.
DO I NEED TO USE CONDENSED MILK?
No, you don’t need to use condensed milk in this recipe. However, it does add a nice richness and depth of flavor to the cheesecake filling.
If you don’t have condensed milk on hand, you can substitute evaporated milk or heavy cream – just understand that the filling may not be as sweet.
HOW DO YOU STORE CHEESECAKE BARS?
These bars are best stored in an airtight container in the fridge. They will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
CAN YOU FREEZE CHEESECAKE BARS?
Yes, Cherry Cheesecake Bars can be frozen. To freeze the bars, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and store them in the freezer for up to two months.
When you’re ready to eat the bars, thaw them overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
MORE DESSERT RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Swirled Raspberry Cheesecake
- Vanilla Wafer Icebox Cake
- Oreo Dirt Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
- Berry Pretzel Dessert
- Strawberry Crumble Ice Cream Cake
- Mint Chocolate Lush Dessert
- Homemade Carrot Cake
Cherry Cheesecake Bars
Light and creamy cheesecake filling spread onto a homemade graham cracker crust, then topped with cherry pie filling.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings 1x
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar.
- Press mixture into a greased 9×13 baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add Cool Whip and beat again.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on cooled graham cracker crust.
- Spread cherry pie filling on top.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.