Maple Dijon Glazed Carrots – Sweet, roasted carrots with a delicious maple dijon glaze! Perfect for the holidays!
The first time I tried these carrots was at my friend Terrie’s house. She and her family always have a group of us over for St. Patrick’s Day and she serves corned beef, cabbage and these Maple Dijon Glazed Carrots. I can eat these roasted carrots like candy. I know you’re going to love them too!
Not counting salt and pepper, these glazed carrots come together with only five ingredients. They’re super easy to make and they’re a perfect side for both casual and more formal occasions.
I always add a little fresh parsley as a garnish to these carrots before serving. It’s definitely not necessary, but it provides another pop of color to the dish.
Each time I’ve made these carrots I’ve peeled them. Next time I make them I’d like to try them unpeeled and a little more “rustic.” I learned that from the Pioneer Woman. 😉
With the holidays just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to try this recipe. It pairs wonderfully with chicken, roasts, ham and turkey. Sweet and tender, these maple dijon glazed carrots are bound to be requested time and time again!
Maple Dijon Glazed Carrots
Sweet, roasted carrots with a delicious maple dijon glaze! Perfect for the holidays!
- 2 lbs. carrots, cleaned, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into smaller pieces
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place carrots on large baking pan.
- Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Scatter butter pieces on top of carrots.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until carrots are fork tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl or platter.
- In a small bowl combine the maple syrup and mustard.
- Pour mixture over carrots and stir until all carrots are glazed.
Ready to Ditch the Clutter?
If you feel like you're DROWNING in "STUFF" and are ready to break through the clutter, there's no better time to start than right now!