Pie Crust Chips – Sweet cinnamon sugar chips made from pie crust dough. Great for dipping into sweet salsas or dips.
This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
If you’ve never made your own chips, it’s time you start! These chips I’m sharing today are made with refrigerated pie crust dough, sugar, cinnamon and butter. Only four ingredients!
They’re so easy to make and SO good. They’re wonderful for dipping in sweet salsa.
HOW TO MAKE PIE CRUST CHIPS
To make these sweet chips, you’ll need:
- Refrigerated pie crusts
After you’ve gathered your ingredients, begin by unrolling both pie crusts and cut them into small triangles.
Brush the triangles with melted butter.
Then sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture on them.
Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake the chips for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool and serve!
WHAT GOES WELL WITH PIE CRUST CHIPS?
To be honest, these chips are amazing just on their own. But, you can also dip these chips in fruit salsa, jam, a creamy peanut butter or any other sweet dip.
Try dipping them in whipped topping or cover them with ice cream and caramel sauce for a really delicious treat!
COULD I USE COOKIE CUTTERS TO CUT OUT THE CHIPS?
Absolutely, yes! Making these chips into different shapes is so much fun! Use your favorite cookie cutters to make these chips. In my opinion, mini cookie cutters work best!
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY DESSERT RECIPES?
- Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
- Oreo Fluff Dessert
- Berries & Cream Angel Food Cake Dessert
- Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Vanilla Wacky Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake
Pie Crust Chips
Sweet cinnamon sugar chips made from pie crust dough. Great for dipping into sweet salsas or dips.
- 15 ounces refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven according to the pie crust package directions.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Whisk sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Unroll both pie crusts and cut them into small triangles.
- Brush them with melted butter and sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture on them.
- Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and serve with fruit salsa.