Pink Lemonade Slush
A sweet, tangy and refreshing drink perfect for family gatherings and celebrations.
- 1 can pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, divided
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 container (23.2 ounce) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed, divided
- 2 cups ice cubes, divided
- Lemon lime soda
- Mike and Ike’s MegaMix Sours, strawberries and lemon slices for garnish
- In a blender, combine 3/4 cup pink lemonade concentrate, 3/4 cup water, half of the strawberries and 1 cup ice cubes.
- Pour contents into a freezer container.
- Repeat step 1 with the rest of the lemonade concentrate, water, strawberries and ice cubes.
- Pour contents into the same freezer container or a separate container if you’d like to divide the batch.
- Cover container(s) and freeze for at least 8-12 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes – 1 hour before serving.
- Fill chilled glass 3/4 full with slush. Top with lemon lime soda.
- Slip 4-5 Mike and Ike’s MegaMix Sours onto an umbrella pick for garnish along with a fresh strawberry and lemon slice.
- Serve immediately.
The full batch will be enough for 8 12 oz. glasses.