Ultimate Brownie in a Mug
This decadent, five-ingredient rich and fudgy brownie is made in the microwave and ready to enjoy in minutes!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Extra chocolate chips, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate chips and butter and heat at full power for a minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate and butter is completely melted.
- Whisk in the sugar, flour and egg.
- Pour batter into large, greased mug (at least 14-18 ounces) and heat at full power for two minutes.
- Use a butter knife to loosen brownie from sides of mug and invert onto a plate. . .or just leave it right in the mug!
- Surround with some extra chocolate chips, top with ice cream and enjoy.
This is called the ULTIMATE Brownie in a Mug because it is intended to serve two people rather than one. It’s great for sharing with a friend! If you’d like, you could also split the batter between two smaller mugs that are at least 6 ounces.