Ninja Foodi Corn on the Cob – Making corn on the cob in the Ninja Foodi is so quick and easy! You’ll never make it any other way again!
This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
Corn on the cob can be prepared in so many different ways, like boiling, grilling, steaming and air frying. But by far, one of the easiest ways to prepare it is to pressure cook it in the Ninja Foodi.
The corn is full of flavor and goes great with meat, seafood and other vegetables. The best part is, you don’t need anything but butter, salt and pepper to prepare it!
HOW TO MAKE CORN ON THE COB IN THE NINJA FOODI
To pressure cook corn on the cob, you’ll need:
- 4 cobs of corn
- Butter (optional)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Add a cup of water to the Ninja Foodi cooking pot.
- Place the lower cooking rack at the very bottom of the pot.
- Place two ears of corn on the rack in one direction and a second layer of ears going in a separate direction from the first layer.
Pressure cook the corn on high for two minutes, then perform a quick release.
Once all the pressure releases itself, you can take the lid off, remove the corn, and top it with your favorites, such as butter and salt.
3 TIPS FOR PICKING THE BEST SWEET CORN
Obviously, the summer is the best time to purchase corn on the cob. I love to visit our local farmer’s market or roadside farm stands to get the freshest, sweetest cobs. Here are three tips to picking the best corn:
- Look for bright green, slightly moist, tightly-wrapped husks. Avoid any husks that are starting to yellow, brown or look dry.
- With the husk still intact, run your hand up and down the ear of corn. The ear as well as the individual kernels should feel plump and firm to the touch.
- The tassel of the corn should be light brown and slightly sticky to the touch. It should also have a sweet scent to it with no black coloring (which can indicate signs of decay).
WHAT ARE THE BEST TOPPINGS FOR CORN ON THE COB?
Butter is probably the most popular and most common topping for the corn on the cob – and for good reason – it’s delicious. However, there are definitely other toppings you could try, like:
HOW DO I STORE CORN ON THE COB?
Store your leftover corn in the fridge in a storage bag or wrap it in plastic wrap or foil. If you’d like to remove the kernels from the cobs before placing the fridge, you could do that as well.
When reheating the corn, simply microwave the cobs for 30-60 seconds or add it to the air fryer and reheat it for about two minutes or until warm.
OTHER NINJA FOODI RECIPES TO TRY
Ninja Foodi Corn on the Cob
Making corn on the cob in the Ninja Foodi is so quick and easy! You’ll never make it any other way again!
- 4 cobs of corn, husks and silks removed
- 1 cup water
- Optional toppings: butter, salt, and pepper
- Place water in your Ninja Foodi pot.
- Put the lower rack in the bottom of the pot. Set the ears of corn on the rack.
- Place two on the bottom layer going one direction and the other two in a second layer going the opposite direction.
- Secure the pressure lid onto your Ninja Foodi.
- Select HIGH PRESSURE for 2 minutes, then quick release.
- When all the pressure has released, remove the lid.
- If desired, top corn with butter, salt, and pepper prior to serving.