No-Bake S’mores Tarts – A delicious spin on the traditional s’more. These 5-ingredient mini pies are filled with marshmallow creme, chocolate and peanut butter. The perfect end to a summer BBQ!
This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
We’re pretty much obsessed with s’mores in the summer. Up at the lake, I keep a little basket filled with all of the essential ingredients for s’mores, along with paper plates, wet wipes, and a lighter. Virtually everything we need to enjoy these delicious treats around the campfire.
There are those nights, however, that the weather prevents us from sitting around the fire pit. Sometimes it’s too windy, sometimes it’s too rainy and, well, sometimes, it really isn’t the weather at all – we’re just TOO TIRED.
It’s nights like those that these No Bake S’mores Tarts come in handy. I normally make them a day or two before we leave for the lake and keep them refrigerated until we’re ready to dig in.
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE S’MORES TARTS
To make these No-Bake S’mores Tarts, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
- Mini graham cracker pie crusts
- Jar marshmallow crème
- Graham crackers
Got everything? Then let’s get going!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fill each pie crust with marshmallow creme.
- Top with chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle with graham crackers.
When you’re finished with steps 1-4, your tarts should look like this.
Heat up the remaining marshmallow creme in a microwave-safe bowl and drizzle it over the tops of the tarts.
Then, go ahead and crush up the remaining graham cracker, and sprinkle the crumbs over the creme on each of the tarts.
And THAT’S IT! Place the tarts into the freezer for about 15 minutes, then transfer them to the fridge.
Allow the tarts to sit at room temp for about 15-20 minutes before serving.
The chocolate and marshmallow creme will begin to soften up nicely so you can dig right in.
And you know you want to.😍
NO-BAKE S’MORES TARTS TIPS
- Place tarts in the freezer for 15 minutes after assembling to help them set.
- If you’d like to serve the tarts on dessert plates instead of in the tins, flip the tin upside down, allowing the tart to slide out of the tin into your palm, and place the tart on a plate right-side up.
- Allow tarts to “thaw” at room temp 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish the tarts with something other than graham cracker crumbs if you’d like! Toffee bits, mini chocolate chips, M&M Minis or Oreo cookie crumbs would all be delicious options!
MAKING AHEAD & STORING
I usually make these s’mores tarts a couple days ahead and keep them refrigerated. I’ve never tried freezing them, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.
Whether you’re storing them in the fridge or the freezer, use the little individual plastic covers that came with the pie tins to keep them fresh.
FOR MORE S’MORES TREATS, CHECK OUT:
- Cotton Candy S’mores
- S’mores Dipping Squares
- Caramel Apple S’mores
- S’mores Milkshake
- Oven-Baked S’mores
- Frozen S’mores
No-Bake S’mores Tarts
A delicious spin on the traditional s’more. These 5-ingredient mini pies are filled with marshmallow creme, chocolate and peanut butter. The perfect end to a summer BBQ!
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in 30 minute intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate and peanut butter are melted.
- Fill each individual pie crust with a heaping tablespoon of marshmallow creme.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into each pie tin until filled to rim.
- Crush three of the graham crackers and sprinkle over the top of the tarts.
- Spoon the remaining marshmallow creme into a microwaveable-safe bowl and heat in 10 second intervals until it becomes smooth enough to drizzle.
- Dip a fork into the melted marshmallow creme, and drizzle over the tops of the tarts.
- Crush the remaining graham cracker and sprinkle over the marshmallow drizzle on the individual tarts.
- Place tarts in freezer for 15 minutes, then transfer to fridge.
- Pull out of fridge 15-20 minutes before serving.
Spray nonstick spray on your spoon before working with the marshmallow creme. It will prevent the creme from sticking to the spoon.