Cotton Candy S’mores – Cotton candy, white chocolate and sprinkles steal the show in this delicious and sweet spin on the traditional s’more!
This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
The end of July was so busy for us that we weren’t able to get up to our lake cabin as much as we would have liked, SO we ended up bringing a bit of our “lake life” into our kitchen at home!
Our family loves s’mores, and if you do, too, you’ll agree that you don’t always need to be sitting around a campfire to enjoy this sweet treat.
Today we’re making Cotton Candy S’mores in the MICROWAVE! This recipe is an extra sweet, fun twist on the traditional s’more. It’s kind of like experiencing campfire and “fair” food flavors all in one graham cracker sandwich.?
Cotton Candy S’mores Ingredients
This is a 5-ingredient recipe! Don’t you love those? All you need are graham crackers, marshmallows, white chocolate squares, sprinkles and cotton candy.
Making the Cotton Candy S’mores
- Place two pieces of white chocolate on a graham cracker square.
- Add a marshmallow, heat in the microwave for 10-15 seconds, swirl the marshmallow around a bit with the back of a spoon and top with sprinkles.
- Finish it off with a puff of cotton candy and top with another graham cracker square.
Tip: I’ve even substituted marshmallow fluff for the marshmallows. Just heat the graham cracker and white chocolate only and top with some marshmallow fluff. If you use marshmallow fluff you don’t need to “swirl” the marshmallow before adding the sprinkles.
If you’re wondering what I’m talking about when I say “swirl” the marshmallow, you’re essentially just “roughing up” the marshmallow a bit to expose more of the sticky inside of the mallow so the sprinkles will stick to it.
Just look at this stack of sweet deliciousness!
The kids love these cotton candy s’mores. They’re colorful, sweet and offer a fun twist on the traditional milk chocolate s’more.
The best thing about these cotton candy s’mores is that you can make them YEAR ROUND! Have fun making this colorful, sweet treat!
Craving More Cotton Candy Fun?
Cotton Candy S’mores
Cotton candy, white chocolate and sprinkles steal the show in this delicious and sweet spin on the traditional s’more!
- Place 4 graham cracker squares onto a microwave-safe plate and top each with 2 squares of white chocolate.
- Place a marshmallow on each square.
- Bake in microwave for 10-15 seconds until marshmallows start to puff up.
- Use the back of a spoon and gently “swirl” the top of each marshmallow exposing some of the melted mallow.
- Top with sprinkles and a small puff of cotton candy.
- Enjoy immediately!