Air Fryer Salmon
Air Fryer Salmon – Salmon marinaded in a deliciously sweet brown sugar mixture and then air fried to perfection! One of the best salmon recipes you’ll find!
- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Lemon slices
- Cut the salmon into smaller pieces and put them into a gallon storage bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, olive oil, water, salt, lemon pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the marinade mixture into a plastic gallon bag, seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Put marinaded salmon in greased air fryer basket.
- Place lemon slices on top of salmon.
- Air fry for 13-15 minutes at 400º Fahrenheit or until salmon is flaky.