M&M Cookie Dough Fudge - A creative and delicious dessert that combines the flavor of cookie dough and creamy fudge, packed with festive M&Ms. Perfect for parties and the holidays!
This post may include affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.
HOW TO MAKE M&M COOKIE DOUGH FUDGE
To make cookie dough fudge, you'll need:
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- White chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
Before we begin, let's make sure your flour is safe by heat-treating it. If you've never heard of this, let me tell you why you'd want to do it.
Believe it or not, flour is a raw ingredient. Taking the time to "toast" the flour before using it in your recipe, helps kill off any lingering bacteria, like E. coli. I do know of people who have skipped this step and were entirely fine but. . .safety first, people. Just heat-treat the flour.
HOW TO HEAT-TREAT FLOUR
Heat your flour in the oven on a baking sheet at 350º Fahrenheit for 5-6 minutes.
Use a digital thermometer to test the flour in several places before removing it from the oven to cool. The internal temp of the flour should be at least 165º Fahrenheit.
Normally, the flour should be cool enough to use in about 30 minutes. If you want to speed up the cooling process, go ahead and place it in the fridge.
While the flour cools, combine the sugar, brown sugar, butter, milk and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Add in the flour and salt.
Mix until smooth.
Grab a microwave-safe bowl and combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
Microwave for 30-second intervals until chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
Pour the chocolate chip mixture into the cookie dough mixture and combine them together.
Fold in the M&Ms. I used red and green M&Ms because it's close to Christmas, but you could obviously use any kind or color of M&Ms you'd like.
Spoon fudge into a 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle a few more M&Ms on top of the fudge just for good measure.?
And refrigerate it!
DO YOU NEED TO CHILL FUDGE?
I would definitely recommend it. Chilling the fudge just helps it set up nicely and makes it easier to cut.
After the fudge has set in the fridge for about two hours, gently lift the parchment paper out of the pan.
Go ahead and cut the fudge into squares.
How pretty is that?! Are you ready to take a big bite?
I don't know about you, but I am!!
Mmmm. . .it's cookie dough, its fudge. . .it's both! It's a little piece of heaven for sure.
Want a closer look? There you go!
Now run to the pantry, grab those ingredients and start making this delicious treat!
LOOKING FOR MORE CHRISTMAS GOODIE IDEAS?
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Clusters
- Crockpot Peanut Clusters
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Pretzel M&M Hugs
- Classic Sugar Cookies
- Easy Two-Ingredient Fudge
- Marshmallow Brownie Bites
- Angel Cookies
- Cookies & Cream Cereal Treats
- Candy-Dipped Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies
M&M Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1 cup M&Ms
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Extra M&Ms (optional)
- Put M&Ms in the freezer until they are needed in the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Warm flour on baking sheet for 5-6 minutes or until temperature of the flour is at least 165º Fahrenheit to kill off any bacteria that may be present.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter, milk and vanilla.
- Mix in flour and salt until smooth.
- Place white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30-second intervals until chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Fold into cookie dough mixture. Sitr in M&Ms.
- Spoon fudge into a 8x8 baking dish that is lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle on a few extra M&Ms if you'd like.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting and serving.